|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (293 days ago)|
- Located in the City Fringe
- Furnished / Unfurnished Studio Apartments Available
- Professional Tenant Community
- Prewired for Sonos with Sonance C6R SST Audio Speakers in all Areas
- Communal Access to Sky Q and Freeview
- Latest Broadband Speed Open Reach
- Apartments Acoustically Tested
- Intercom Camera Entry System
- 360 Degree Virtual Tour Available
Strettons Residential are pleased to offer a new collection of modern studio apartments located at Cheviot House on Commercial Road.
The apartments come with high-quality fixtures, oak wood flooring, fitted kitchens with appliances (including induction hob) and designer bathroom suites. These modern, energy-efficient studios can be furnished or unfurnished.
Each apartment offers contemporary interiors with open-plan living space and comes wired for Sonos audio and Sky Q. Additionally, each studio has an intercom camera entry system as standard.
Cheviot House is located between Whitechapel and Shadwell Stations (London Overground, Elizabeth Line from 2018), giving easy access to Aldgate, Liverpool Street, Shoreditch and Brick Lane.
Commercial Road offers an eclectic mix of restaurants, independent retailers and leisure activities.
Residents of Cheviot House will have free access to offers and discounts from hundreds of retailers courtesy of the Red Door Rewards scheme.
Flexible tenancies available.
Please call our lettings team to secure a viewing on 020 8509 4406.
EPC Ratings (TBC)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.