|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (253 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Popular Anchorage Park Location
- Short Drive to Eastern Road for Commuters
- Well presented throughout
- Available mid September
- No tenant admin fee
Mann Countrywide Lettings are pleased to offer this ground floor studio apartment, which will be fully decorated and new flooring throughout ready for the start of your tenancy. As you walk into the property you enter into lobby area, and then into a spacious spacious studio living area and bedroom, of this you will find the kitchen which includes white wall and base units with intergrated cooker and hob. The bathroom includes a white suite and an electric shower.
Allocated parking is included and the proeprty location provides easy access to the Eastern Road, and M27. In good condition, features include a spacious living area of kitchen, lounge and bedroom; the kitchen area has white wall and base units and a bathroom with a white suite and an electric shower.
Other benefits include Economy 7 heating, double glazing set in the popular Anchorage Park location with Hilsea Train Station being close by along with Morrisons Supermarket.
This excellent value property is sure to attract a large amount of interest so call now to arrange your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000247133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Portsmouth .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.