|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- **SEASONAL OFFER - NO ADMIN FEES!!!**
- First Floor Edwardian Conversion Flat.
- Separate Large Lounge.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Wooden laminate flooring throughout.
- Private Balcony.
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating.
- Five minutes Walk from Walthamstow Tube.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to present this two double bedroom first floor Edwardian conversion. The property is located on a quiet residential road, five minutes walking distance from Walthamstow Central station. Key features include two double bedrooms, large separate lounge, part tiled kitchen & bathroom. Also a front facing small balcony ideal for your morning cup of tea/coffee. This property is in excellent condition and available from 30th November 2017.
Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 364714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.