|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (235 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 302161
Property Reference: 302161.
No other Agents please
Property comes Furnished, new furniture.
Newly refurbished, you will be using everything new.
Three double Bedrooms
2 separate Three Piece Bathrooms
5 min walk to Canary Wharf
5 min walk to Westferry and Poplar DLR stations
Close to Amenities
Flat is available as Furnished or unfurnished
NOTE: There is no commission needed to pay. Also the refurbishment is near completion so some pictures will show paint work being done. Flat is available to move in from 25th of November.
Newly refurbished stunning 3 bedroom duplex flat over looking Penny Fields gardens. The flat is fully refurbished to very high standards and everything is new.
The property consists of a great size lounge to the back with ample room for a sofa suite. The Lounge has new wood flooring and is open plan with a completely new fitted kitchen, appliances and Breakfast bar. From lounge, there is entrance to balcony overlooking Penny Fields garden. You will find a double bedroom with space for wardrobe at the front of the property.
On upper floor there are two large double bedrooms which are freshly decorated and fitted with new carpet.
There are two separate bathrooms making it easy for people to share 3 rooms. Bathroom 1 has A walk in shower, toilet and sink. Bathroom 2 has bath/shower, toilet and sink both with tiled floors and part tiled walls.
The property is in a great location and is close to local shops. Transport including Westferry DLR station, Poplar station and upcoming CrossRail is only 5 min away.
Parking: you can apply for parking permit, which is common in the area.
Do not miss the chance to view this property.
Please do not hesitate to contact if you have any questions.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 05 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 302161
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62540602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30216129102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.