|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (372 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bathrooms
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
**£75pppw** ** Six double bedrooms ** CALLING ALL STUDENTS ** Shower room and bathroom ** IDEAL LOCATION ** Open plan living space ** LENTON ** Dining table ** Parking available nearby ** Recently renovated **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this six double bedroom student property to the market for rent. The property is ideally loacted within a prime location of Lenton, just a short walk to and from Derby Road and Castle Marina Sainsburys, University Park and The Jubilee Campus.
- Six double bedrooms
- One shower room and one bathroom
- Huge open plan living space
- Parking available on the next street
- Recently renovated
- Laminate flooring
- Rear patio
- 30 seconds from Lenton Blvd
Rent £65pppw exc. of bills
Available 07.09.18 - 31.08.19
Deposit equal to one months rent
Call Nicholas Humphreys today and reserve this fantastic student property for the next academic year!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62545630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27366228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.