1 bedroom flat to rentCorbiehill Road, Edinburgh, EH4
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 303775
Property Reference: 303775.
Lovely traditional 1bed lower villa in the popular Davidson Mains area. Good transport links to Edinburgh city centreand lots of amenities in the area. The property is unfurnished and comprises oflounge, kitchen, bathroom with shower, one double bedroom, Private garden tothe front and shared garden to the rear.
EPC Rating - D
Landlord Reg No - Pending EDI-0111756-17
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £695.00 per month (£160.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £695.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 303775
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62546038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30377502112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.