|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (289 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 304456
Property Reference: 304456.
This large detached 4 bedroom bungalow was converted and extended in recent years to offer a spacious family home. Pets and professional sharers will be considered. Deposit can be paid by paying 4 weeks rent or a one off fee of £438 to reposit (an insurance backed scheme for deposits)
Full accommodation comprises of the following:
FrontLarge gravel driveway with parking for numerous vehicles which is accessed just inside Firs Road, access to rear garden via side gate, access to garage via up and over door, access to hallway via UPVC door with side windows and covered porch area
Long L shaped hallway giving access to all rooms and loft via ladder, the loft is fully boarded and lit with a huge amount of storage space
Tiled with under floor heating, heated towel rail, shower area with power shower fitted on wall, low level pan, hand wash basin with mixer tap, front aspect frosted double glazed window, extractor fan, spotlights
Lounge 4.6m (15ft 1in) x 4.6m (15ft 1in)
Tiled with under floor heating, wall mounted digital thermostat, double opening patio doors with side windows giving access and view onto rear garden, TV, telephone and SKY TV points
Kitchen / Dining Room
6.71m (22ft 0in) x 3.78m (12ft 5in)Laminate flooring, fitted units under and over worktops, integrated gas hob and oven with extractor hood, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, rear and side aspect double glazed windows, gas radiator, UPVC door giving access to rear garden
Bedroom 13.66m (12ft 0in) x 3.66m (12ft 0in)
Carpeted, front and side aspect double glazed windows, gas radiator, TV point
3.66m (12ft 0in) x 3.66m (12ft 0in)Carpeted, front aspect double glazed window, gas radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point
Bedroom 33.66m (12ft 0in) x 3.05m (10ft 0in)Carpeted, side aspect double glazed window, gas radiator, TV point
Vinyl flooring, side aspect frosted double glazed window, large bath with separate shower mounted on wall, low level pan, hand wash basin with mixer tap and fitted cupboard underneath, extractor fan, spotlights, heated towel rail, mirrored vanity unit
Bedroom 43.1m (10ft 2in) x 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Carpeted, rear aspect double glazed window, gas radiator, TV point
Mainly laid to lawn with large patio area, access to house via kitchen and lounge doors, plus rear access to garage and side access via gate to front drive
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 304456
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62546110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30445603112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.