Cafe to rent1-3 Foxhall Square, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 5BJ
£250 pw (£1,083 pcm)
- Cafe with Optional 2 Bed Apartment
- South Shore, Blackpool
- Close to Promenade and Entertainments
- Available from December 2016
- Recently Refurbished
- Ideal for Convenience Store or Retail Unit
- Suitable for a Number of Uses
- Sea Views and Close to Tower and Central Pier
- Equipped. In Lovely Order Throughout.
- Tremendous Potential. Viewing Recommended
* Café with Optional 2 Bed Apartment
* South Shore, Blackpool
* Close to Promenade and Entertainments
* Available from December 2016
* Recently Refurbished
* Ideal for Convenience Store or Retail Unit
* Suitable for a Number of Uses
* Sea Views and Close to Tower & Central Pier
* In Lovely Order Throughout
* Tremendous Potential
* Viewing Recommended
DESCRIPTION: Kenricks are pleased to offer this well known and popular café for Lease.
The café is situated in the busy trading location of Foxhall Square just off Central Promenade and would be suitable for a number of uses such as convenience store or other retail outlet, particularly in view of the New Foxhall Village development.
The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment.
The optional first floor Apartment has been completely refurbished through-out and this property needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor (approx. 1,233sq ft.)
Main Café - with suspended ceiling and seating area for approx. 80 diners, feature walls with new carpet.
Preparation Area - with a range of equipment including 4 pan range, refrigerated display unit, griddle, Bain Marie, hot water dispenser, 2 refrigerated display cabinets, fridges, fridge freezer, toaster and sink.
Washing-Up Area - with commercial dishwasher and sink.
Separate entrance leading to first floor apartment.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen (approx. 412sq ft.) - with a range of equipment including 6 ring gas burner, commercial fridge, stainless steel worktops and sink.
Storeroom (approx. 65sq ft.)
Freezer Room (approx. 217sq ft.) - with a range of fridges and freezers.
Fabulous Open plan Lounge / Kitchen(approx. 366 sq. ft.)
Master Bedroom(approx. 219 sq. ft.)
Bedroom(approx. 85 sq. ft.)
Bathroom - comprising of 3 piece suite to include bath.
EXTERIOR: Yard to the rear with ladies and gents toilets and outhouse.
AGENTS NOTES: The property is centrally heated and has double glazing. The inventory will remain in the ownership of the Landlord.
BUSINESS: The current tenants have decided not to renew their Lease and the premises are available from December 2016.
TENURE: Leasehold - Café offered on a flexible Lease or short term licence at a Rent of £250 per week. Apartment optional - offered at a Rent of £500 pcm on a 6mth shorthold tenancy.
RATES: Rateable Value £9,000, taken from the VOA Website.
PRICE: £5,000 Deposit - Negotiable
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0CL764K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.