Commercial Property to rentPublow, Pensford
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious office/studio
- Sought after village of Publow
- Flexibility for various uses
- Private entrance, good sized office
- Shower room, plenty of parking
- Viewings highly recommended
- Utility bills included in the rent
- Available immediately
- Call 01275 406870 for more information
- EPC rating D
SITUATION Publow is a small picturesque village in Bath and North East Somerset. It lies beside the River Chew in the Chew Valley and is surrounded by beautiful countryside yet with easy links reach to Bristol and Bath city centres, the train station at the nearby town of Keynsham and Bristol International Airport.
DESCRIPTION In a quiet tranquil setting this property offers multi worker capacity with lounge/seating/meeting area, plenty of electrical sockets, secure gate controlled access, designated parking area for multiple cars, double glazed throughout and is fully alarmed with CCTV.
PROPERTY DETAILS Front door to:
OFFICE 23' 06" x 18' (7.16m x 5.49m) Double glazed windows and door to front aspect, desk and storage, laminate wood effect flooring, air conditioning unit, two large radiators.
SHOWER ROOM Shower cubicle with rain style shower attachment, splashbacks, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, stainless steel ladder style radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, large mirror.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property on the left hand side is a gravel driveway, providing plenty of parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62550835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100872006577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, Backwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.