Office to rent2 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8
8,375 sq. ft.
- 8,375 sq ft (778 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- New energy efficient VRV air conditioning system
- 2.7m floor ceiling height
- Metal perforated suspended ceilings
- Raised access floor with electrolac installed underneath
- LED lighting
- New WC facilities
- 42 car parking spaces
- 40 cycle spaces
- BREEAM 'Very Good' target
- EPC: B target
Bourne End is an affluent town in the heart of the
Thames Valley corridor which is neighboured by
Maidenhead, Marlow and High Wycombe.
The town benefits from good road communications with
the A4094 providing direct access to Junction 3 of the
M4. Furthermore, the A404 is located approximately 2
miles to the west which provides direct access to
Junction 4 of the M40 motorway and Junctions 8/9 of
the M4 motorway.
Bourne End has a regular train service to Maidenhead,
with a journey time of 12 minutes, connecting to London
Paddington and Reading every 15 minutes.
The property is located on the established Dukes
Meadow Business Park. Occupiers on the park include
Kawasaki Motors, Zebra Technologies and Pilot Pen UK.
Retail facilities in the town centre include Costa Coffee,
Tesco Express, Co-op, M&S Simply Food and various local
The property is undergoing extensive refurbishment, with
new M&E throughout. The offices will be finished to a
Grade A standard.
There is a new fully glazed entrance, exclusive roof
terrace and excellent natural light with views over the
river and landscaped gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62551250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DukesMeadow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Maidenhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.