|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (228 days ago)|
- RECENTLY FULLY REFURBISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- Unlimited Bills Included For An Extra £12.50 per person per week
- Rent Includes WiFi & TV Licence, plus two spare bedrooms!
- Dining Kitchen with Beech Units
- Washing Machine, Family Size Fridge/Freezer
- Two Tiled Bathrooms with Electric Showers
- Close to Burley Park Station
- Excellent Landlord
THIS VERY LARGE 6 BEDROOM HOUSE (inc. 2 SPARES) IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BURLEY CLOSE TO LOADS OF GREAT SHOPS AS WELL AS BEING ON THE MAIN TRANSPORT ROUTE INTO THE CITY CENTRE. LESS THAN A 10 MINUTE WALK AND YOU'RE AT BURLEY PARK TRAIN STATION. LESS THAN A 20 MINUTE WALK AND YOU'RE IN THE HEART OF HEADINGLEY.
This house offer six large double bedrooms, all with double beds, desks, chairs and loads of great storage including wardrobes and drawers. The dining kitchen is large and modern and offers a plethora of mod-cons including a washing machine as well as a dining table and chairs for those civilized meals at the table. The living room is also big with loads of great seating for tenants and their mates. There is a modern laminate floor, leather sofas, coffee table, TV and TV stand.
This property also offers 2 bathroom/shower rooms, as well as one of the best landlords in Leeds!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62551444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2389889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.