|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (254 days ago)|
- AVALIABLE MID DECEMBER
- Unfurnished 2 bed cottage
- Lounge/diner/kitchen with woodburner
- Pets @ Landlords discretion
- Gas central heating and DG
- EE Rating - D
- Landscaped garden
- Long let.
AVALIABLE MID DECEMBER & UNDERGOING DECORATING
Unfurnished Cottage situated in the popular village of Albaston. 2 double bedrooms, utility area, bathroom, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with wood burner. Gas central heating and double glazed.
Landscaped garden. Parking on road close by.
EE rating - D
Pets @ Landlords discretion
Pedestrian gate with steps to front door
Uitility/lobby - 1.55 cm x 1.52 (5' x 4'11" ). Cupboard housing plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble drier. Boiler, window to side. Smoke alarm. Door off to
Bathroom - 2.95cm x 1.58cm (9'8" x 5'1"). Window to side, corner bath with shower over and folding shower screen, wash-hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan.
Sitting room/dining area - 4.22cm x 3.79 cm (13'9" x 12'5). Patio doors to rear garden, feature fireplace housing wood burner. TV and telephone point. Staircase to first floor, carpeted.
Kitchen area - 4.2cm x 2.38cm. Tiled kitchen unit divider, range of wall and floor units, understairs storage space. Understair cupboard housing fuse box, gas and electric meters. Space for cooker, space for fridge and freezer. Window to front.
Wooden staircase to first floor with carpeted landing.
Bedroom 1 (rear) - 3.67cm x 3.55cm
Window with slate cill. Carpet, built-in louvre door wardrobe and cupboard units. Immersion cupboard. Shelving.
Bedroom 2 (front) - 2.74cm x 2.58cm
Window with slate cill, carpet.
Front - Lean-to for the storage of wood, pathway leading to rear. Outside tap.
Rear garden which is landscaped. Various flowers and shrubs.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference C1457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.