|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (368 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 289361
Property Reference: 289361.
2 Bed Terrace House to Rent DSS Tenants welcome Double Glazed central heating
* This modern and spacious 2 bedroom stone terraced house is split over 2 floors
* Just a short walk to local schools
*10 minutes from Rochdale town centre
* On road parking
* Ground floor consists of a large front room and a large modern kitchen diner.
* The first floor offers a bathroom and Two bedrooms, one being a very large double.
* Fantastic views
* Private rear garden
* 10 Minute drive to the fantastic popular Hollingworth lake.
* Great Local area with cricket club and Public park.
* Gas central heating and double glazing throughout the property
* May consider pets on an applicant basis
* DSS Tenants rent this property from as little as £17 per week!
* Deposit £495
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month (£114.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 289361
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62552944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28936128092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.