|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (368 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom sub penthouse split-level flat
- Set within an excellent modern development with concierge
- Dock facing balcony the length of the property
- Elegant bedrooms featuring en suites and juliet balconies
- Ex show flat in fantastic condition
- Fantastic views of the Canary Wharf and the river
- Landing overlooking generous reception room
- Contemporary open-plan reception room/dining room/kitchen
LONG LET. An impressive two bedroom sub penthouse split-level flat situated within a modern and sought-after development, boasting a balcony extending the length of the property with beautiful views of the docks and Canary Wharf.
Baltimore Wharf is an incredible modern development moments from the range of shops, bars and restaurants that Canary Wharf has to offer, while being close to the River Thames and a walk to Mudchute Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.