|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (372 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom house
- Bright and airy reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large conservatory
- Peaceful garden with hammock
- Off street parking and private garage
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments away from local amenities
LONG LET. This impressive three bedroom house benefits from a fantastic living space with a bright and airy reception room and a conservatory leading to a peaceful garden with a Hammock. Located moments away from local amenities.
a quiet and residential street which benefits from a close proximity to the picturesque King George V Park as well as Prince Regent DLR Station offering frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.