|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Double Glazing
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower
- Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Off-street parking
- Wooden Floors
NO ADMIN FEE!!
3 bedroom terraced house with 2 bathrooms (En-suite to Master bedroom, family bathroom and one W/C), allocated parking, and large garden with decking area.
* Nobilia style Kitchen with soft-close doors
* Siemens 4-zone ceramic hob
* Fully integrated white goods which include; Oven, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Extraction hood, Washer dryer machine and dishwasher
* Blanco Linus tap
* Wood splashback
* Three spacious bedrooms, one single bedroom/study
* Ensuite bathroom to Master
* Second and third bedroom overlooking Garden
* Built in wardrobes to master room
* Amtico flooring in all rooms
* Dimmer switches
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Large reception, with hidden TV Connection points
* Floor to ceiling sliding doors, leading directly to the decking area of the Garden
* Amtico flooring
Bathroom & En-suite:
* Neutral wall & floor tiles with a dark wooden surface
* Shower attachment to bathtub
* Full height mirror
* Chrome mixer taps
* Chrome shaver sockets
* Decking area with storage, this includes a water butt
* Large turfed area
* External lighting
Located moments away from the Iconic London Velodrome & Olympic Park and less than 500 meters away from Stratford International station
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62557195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL3314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Docklands Prestige Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.