|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (292 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 289359
Property Reference: 289359.
Lanreath is a quaint Cornish village situated about 6 miles from the coast and popular tourist towns of Looe and Polperro, and is circa 10 miles from the market town of Liskeard, as well as the mainline railway station and the A38/A30 road network. The village facilities include a village store and post office, St Marnarchs church, and a bustling social club, popular with the locals. School buses run to the primary school of Pelynt, and Looe and Liskeard facilitating older children.
The house has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. It is a luxurious 5 bedroom house, with quirky features throughout, that make it a unique and stunning property. There is a vast open plan kitchen diner, with integrated fittings and plenty of space for a large family to dine together. The living room is comfortable and spacious and has a separate sun room. The ground floor has 2 double bedrooms or reception rooms if needed, a ground floor bathroom, with a walk-in shower and large separate bath. Widened doorways and lowered light switches make the downstairs wheelchair friendly. The first floor has a further 2 generous double bedrooms, a single room, and a WC. Skylights give the upstairs magnificent natural lighting. The property offers generous parking and a low maintenance garden mainly to the front. It is highly recommended that you view this stunning property. Don't miss put on this fantastic opportunity.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 08 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 289359
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62558800.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28935928092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.