|Added on Rightmove:||28 May 2019 (56 days ago)|
- Feature double mezzanine bedroom
- Close to High Street amenities
- Previously refurbished
- Living room
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive bathroom with shower
- Rear garden
- Dining room with laminate floor
The property has the added advantage of a good sized living room with sliding doors to dining room with laminate floor.
There is also a fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker and hob washing machine and fridge.
To the first floor there is a feature mezzanine double bedroom with built in wardrobe and an attractive bathroom with a modern white suite and shower over the bath.
The property has electric heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Externally there is a landscaped rear garden with patio area and gate leading to the garage.
The excellent residential location is within walking distance of shops and amenities of Sawston High Street and with easy access to mainline stations at Whittlesford and Great Shelford. The excellent road networks of the A11, A505 and M11 are also within easy reach along with Cambridge city centre. The property is also ideally located if you work at any of the nearby research parks or Addenbrookes hospital. If you work at ARM or AstraZeneca then again you could give strong consideration to living here.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62565156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 50PARKROAD_GRSS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner Lettings, Great Shelford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.