|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (364 days ago)|
- **50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH'S RENT THIS DECEMBER**
- Brand new development
- BILLS INCLUDED
- 3 quarter room on the ground floor
- Shared communal kitchens with all mod cons
- Shared communal lounges with ample seating & TV's
- Close to town centre and bus routes
- Tenant fees only £150
This state of the art brand new development is located just off the popular Radford Road, with excellent links to local transport and a five minute walk to the train station. Within easy access of the Parade and the vast array of shops, bars and restaurants it holds, these mixed flats are the perfect space to soak up the local atmosphere.
The development itself consists of 15 furnished single rooms, double and ensuite rooms and two fully furnished kitchen and living areas, complete with flat screen TV and built in WiFi.
***Tenant Fees £150***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000465588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accord Lets, Leamington Spa (Corner Of Euston Place).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.