|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (343 days ago)|
- Eastham Station 5 minutes walk
- Exceptional Transport Links
- High Street 5 minutes Walk
- Swimming Pool Facility moments walk
- Public Library Moments Walk
- Park close by for exercising/jogging
- Plenty of Storage space available
Property reference number 5712438. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Big Bathroom & Clean House. Fully Furnished Bedroom with chest of drawers and wardrobe. There is a separate living room with smart TV. Very fast and efficient wifi broadband. Many different varieties of local restaurants available near to the house. East Ham High street is a moments walk. There are a number of gyms local along with a swimming pool facility and public library. The proximity of transport links from the house is exceptional i.e. East Ham High Street, East Ham Station, A406, A13 and many bus routes. Only 1 room now available which is very spacious with plenty of storage space!!
* Please quote ref. 5712438 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62572234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712438_52037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.