|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- Large farmhouse
- Pets considered
- Easy access to Cribbs Causeway
- Quiet secluded area
- Council tax band E
- good motorway access
- Log burner & Wood store
- Three double bedrooms
- Easy access to large employers in Filton
- Large garden
PETS CONSIDERED - Huge three/four bedroom farmhouse in a quiet wooded area of Easter Compton, offered unfurnished with white goods included and available on the 21st of December 2017.
The house is surrounded by woodland that is totally unspoiled and is accessed via a private road that will be used for sole access of tenants. It is set far off the main road and is totally quiet while still being within a 10 minute drive of Cribbs Causeway and motorway networks.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a large kitchen with integrated white goods and views out in to the garden, a big living room with large wooden beams and a working log burner, a utility area with a downstairs WC and plumbing for a washing machine, a rear conservatory or reading room, a large master bedroom with an en suite shower room, two good sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a small single bedroom that is currently being used as an office space, a family bathroom with both a bath and shower, a double garage and a massive driveway.
The property also benefits from a large garden, an alarm system, three bathrooms, a recent heating system, period features, a dishwasher and a large supply of dried wood that is for use of tenants.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Quiet leafy area with no through traffic
- Period features
- Ten minutes drive from Cribbs Causeway
- Three double bedrooms,
- Three bathrooms
- Huge garage and ample off street parking
- Big back garden
- Complete privacy
- Surrounded by woodland
- Large living space
- Pets will be considered
- Store of dried wood included
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit will not be considered for this property
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62574898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.