|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (265 days ago)|
- Close proximity to Shepperton High Street
- Modernised character cottage style property
- Easy to maintain garden
- Situated on a popular residential road
- Within close proximity of Shepperton Train Station
A two bedroom terraced character home that has been extensively modernised and extended, skilfully blending modern design with original period features.
Some of the many other improvements include the replacement of the windows and doors with sealed unit double-glazing, a modern gas fired combination boiler & the refitment of the kitchen & bathroom.
A double glazed front door opens into an entrance vestibule, which leads into the generous sized living room that retains its stripped pine floor boards and open fireplace fitted with a contemporary limestone style surround and gas/pebble effect fire. To the rear is the kitchen that has been extended and attractively fitted with a range of beech wood Shaker style units inset with a stainless steel gas hob, chimney cooker hood over and electric oven under. The dishwasher and washing machine are integrated and to one side is a built in range & glazed display cabinet, vegetable baskets & wine rack.
The first floor has two bedrooms and a large fully tiled first floor bathroom fitted with a 4 piece white suite including a separate shower cubicle. The 47' westerly backing patio garden is approached through a trellis arch with shrub beds and a timber shed to the rear. A path runs across the rear of the row of cottages providing a communal front access. EPC rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62578270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 408265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Walton-On-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.