|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Offering contemporary-style in a fashionable location
- One bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Spacious reception room with a balcony
- Partial river views
- Kitchen with appliances and natural stone worktop
- Communal gym and swimming pool and concierge
SHORT LET. Boasting contemporary-style and river views, this fashionable one bedroom flat is well situated for use of the dock-side bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf.
The development's superb location is perfect for riverside walks, as well as being moments from vibrant Canary Wharf where there is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62579071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.