|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (612 days ago)|
- Five generous bedrooms, three en suite
- Substantial dual-aspect reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Drawing room and dining room
- Moments away from cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street
- An allocated parking space
- Council Tax - H - £1362 per annum
A magnificently bright Second Floor corner apartment in this prestigious mansion building with top security porterage. Featuring three reception rooms, fine entrance hall, large full-equipped eat-in kitchen and 5 bedrooms, three of which have en-suite facilities. The property is adjacent to Regent's Park and an on-street parking facility can be negotiated. The fantastic shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are moments away, the attractions of the West End are within easy reach. Offered to rent immediately on an unfurnished basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62581667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4049686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vita Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.