|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £410
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 2.52km from University of the West of England
- 5.59km from University of Bristol
- 2.83km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
SPACIOUS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE STUDENT PROPERTY FOR 2018-19: This large property is located in a quiet side road just off Fishponds High Street - very accessible and great for UWE students based at Glenside / Frenchay / St Matts / Blackberry Hill. The property has a modern fitted kicthen. The separate living room is large and has a birght bay window - great social space for the household. The four bedrooms are all of a good size and have double beds in each, and the bathroom offers a bath with shower over. There is a courtyard garden to the back of the property, and side access via a gate, so good for bike storage!
*STUDENT PROPERTY*GROUP OF FOUR
**ADMINISTRATION FEE ONLY £59 PER PERSON!*
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
2.52km from University of the West of England
5.59km from University of Bristol
2.83km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.