|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Available from: 9th August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £503.80
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 2.53km from University of Bristol
- 7.62km from University of the West of England
- 1.52km from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station
BILLS INCLUDED OPTION AVAILABLE*
Recently renovated this property offers a modern and stylish home.
This recently renovated property is offered fully furnished offering a modern and stylish home comprising
- open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- five double bedrooms
- Bathroom with power shower and heated towel rail
- Bay windowed lounge
- Close to transport
- Free on street parking
- BILLS INCLUDED OPTION AVAILABLE
- Rear access for bicycles
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Redecoration throughout
- New floor coverings
- New furnishings
- New GCH and wiring
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property with a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
EPC rating: D. Landlord Registration Number: Exempt from LR in England.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
2.53km from University of Bristol
7.62km from University of the West of England
1.52km from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.