|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £450
- 2 WCs, 1 Shower
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 2.51km from University of the West of England
- 5.58km from University of Bristol
- 2.82km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
NEWLY REFURBISHED IN 2015*A well propotioned house that offers six bedrooms with a good range of furniture that includes desks and wardobes. There is an open plan kitchen and living room to the rear with access to the garden. The kitchen benefits from an electric oven and gas hob along with a microwave, washing machine and a huge American style Fridge Freezer. There is a ground floor WC, and shower rooms to the first and second floors.
Outside the rear garden offers a paved patio area along with a grassed area to the side and enclosed brick built storage . There is also access to the front of the property from the rear garden
*STUDENT PROPERTY ONLY *
Available to a groups of 6 only
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
2.51km from University of the West of England
5.58km from University of Bristol
2.82km from Stapleton Road - Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Bristol , Bristol - Students.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.