|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms (Two plus One)
- Sunny, bright & full of character
- Back and Front Garden
- Landlord direct - low fees
- Ideal for professional single or couple
- Well behaved cat allowed
Property reference number 5718954. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
If you love white walls, wooden floorboards and a bit of character, then this one is for you!
Double glazed throughout, central heating (Worcester Bosch Boiler), built-in cupboards and freshly repainted, this sunny, bright and charming 3 bedroom property (Two plus One) is ideal for a professional single or couple. Let directly through the landlord – no agent.
- Front Reception room with wooden floorboards and built-in cupboards
- Back Reception room with large brick fireplace, window to back garden and storage cupboard
- Kitchen with modern appliances: silver Double Oven & Gas Hob, large silver Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, sink and toilet, window
- Storage area and door leading to back garden.
- Front Bedroom with fireplace and storage cupboard, window overlooking the street
- Back Bedroom with fireplace and window overlooking the back garden. Door leading to
- Third Bedroom/Plus One: cupboard and window overlooking the garden.
- Gated front garden with bike stand and space for bins and flower pots.
- Back Garden: Patio (shingle) and small lawn, Summer House for extra storage. This garden is big enough to plant your own flowers if you are green-fingered but small enough to be low-maintenance.
What’s special about this property:
- One well-behaved cat is allowed and would love this neighbourhood with its sunny corners and well-tended back gardens.
- The property will be professionally cleaned before being let.
- The landlords are members of the National Landlords Association and will do all the viewings themselves.
* Please quote ref. 5718954 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £199.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62587012.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718954_52062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.