|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (397 days ago)|
- Rent directly from responsible, helpful Landlady
- 5 mins walk to Uni
- newly refurbished extremely comfortable house
- Dishwasher,washing machine, tumble dryer
- Garage for storage
- Low deposit, all bills included, quick internet
- brand new bathroom with separate shower
- very homely house
- Always goes very quickly!
Property reference number 5706658. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
NB This property is let for this academic year, now showing for September 2018. So as not to inconvenience the current resident students I am going to conduct all the viewings on one day at the w/end, please contact ASAP to book a viewing. This house lets out quickly, no time wasters please.
Located in quiet residential street (not full of student properties,) this house is lovely - a true home from home. Yet, 3 minutes walk to all the shops and convenience of Mutley.
The ground floor has a spacious lounge with two sofas, dining table and chairs, flat screen TV.
The kitchen has a large fridge freezer, and also a second fridge and second freezer - so there is plenty of storage for food. You also have a dishwasher, and then a separate utility area that houses your washing machine and tumble dryer.
There is an outside space with a picnic table to sit at in the summer, and also access to the garage - this is great for storing surf boards or bikes.
Upstairs there is a large newly refurbished bathroom with freestanding bath and a large walk in shower. There is a separate toilet next door, which is very useful when someone is in the shower.
There are four double bedrooms, two are £95 per week,one is £97.50 per week and the smaller double is £80 per week. Tenancy is 48 weeks. All the beds have had new mattresses, I always supply mattress protectors and fitted sheets for hygiene.
The internet is high speed virgin fibre optic, the house has gas and electric, and all bills are included. I am a private landlord, you call me if something goes wrong and I get it fixed straight away, I have a vested interest in keeping you happy. You are more than welcome to leave your things in the house during summer if you are staying on for the next academic year. I cannot emphasise enough how nice this house is - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK TO A VIDEO OF THE HOUSE, THIS SHOWS ALL THE BEDROOMS AND EXPLAINS THE HOUSE IN DETAIL.
So as not to inconvenience the current resident students I am going to conduct all the viewings on one day at the w/end, please contact ASAP to book a viewing.
N.B. I will not charge you for tenancy agreement, references or fees, but you do need a guarantor.
* Please quote ref. 5706658 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62587390.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706658_52057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.