|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (369 days ago)|
- Modern, attractive property
- Great location on spacious housing estate
- Private landlord with low fees to tenants
Property reference number 5718939. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Modern 2 bed semi-detached house located on the sought after Habrough Fields Estate between Immingham and Habrough, with excellent access to M180. This attractive property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, toilet and utility downstairs. One single and one double bedroom upstairs, family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The property benefits from a fully fenced and gated rear garden which has been gravelled for low maintenance. There is allocated parking. The kitchen/diner is equipped with washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Full referencing will be carried out at a cost of £75 per tenant.
* Please quote ref. 5718939 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62588041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718939_52066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.