|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (378 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 296786
Property Reference: 296786.
Lovely three double bedroom, 3 storey end of terrace town house located by the green open space of Hackney Marsh and Daubeney Fields. Close to Homerton Hospital and the shopping area of Chatsworth Road with it’s excellent Sunday market. The bustling social and entrepreneurial Hackney Wick is just a short stroll along the river and Hackney's Designer Village Hackney Walk and the trendy London Fields are a short bus ride or cycle away. A ten minute drive will take you to Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre, the Queen Elisabeth Park, as well as access to some of London's key driving routes (M11, A12, A13, A406 and Blackwell Tunnel).
In terms of transport links: a number of buses as well as both Homerton and Clapton Overground stations are within walking distance.
* Large end of terrace town house in excellent condition.
* Part furnished.
* 3 Large double size bedroom's, with ample internal storage including space to store bicycles.
* Large lounge/ potential 4th bedroom
* Gas Central Heating
* Large Kitchen diner - fully fitted with Dish Washer, Washing machine/ Fridge freezer/ Gas Cooker
* Bathroom - Ground floor W.C and separate Second floor family size bathroom with W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower.
* A well maintained low maintenance patio garden
* Nicely decorated throughout - kitchen floor tiles, wooden flooring, carpeted staircase
* A safe and secure property, with double glazing to all windows.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 296786
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62589400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29678616102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.