|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (365 days ago)|
- Delightful two bedroom house
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Reception room leading through to lovely dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with pantry cupboard
- Offers a fantastic office area
- Lovely private garden and off-street parking
- Situated close to the open space of Bushy Park
- Close to the amenities of Hampton and Kingston
SHORT LET. Presented in an excellent condition throughout, this delightful two bedroom house is close to a large range of amenities and offers a fantastic kitchen with space to dine, leading out to a lovely private garden.
Situated a short walk to Hampton station offering fast links in to London and easily accessible to a large selection of shops and restaurants in nearby Hampton, Sunbury and Kingston. A good range of schools are also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62589520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.