|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 April 2018 (129 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on first floor
- Set within an elegant red brick building with caretaker
- Stylish bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Features sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom with fitted storage
LONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and is desirably located in the heart of Marylebone.
Upper Berkeley Street is just moments from the popular shopping destinations of Oxford Street and Regent Street and is surrounded by a wealth of attractions including Hyde Park and a large number of excellent cafes and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62589655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.