|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- Modern apartment with efficient underfloor heating
- Architect designed interiors and furnishing
- Very large southwest facing terrace
- Sensational Canal and Canary Wharf views
- Secure video entry system with 24 hr surveillance
- 5 minutes walk to Bromley-by-Bow tube (zone 2)
- 15 mins to Liverpool St, Canary Wharf, Stratford
- Sainsbury's local and Tesco superstore in minutes
- Pleasant walks and biking in Lea River valley
- Superfast 1 Gb fibre broadband available
Property reference number 5702361. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Beautiful modern apartment with sensational views over Limehouse Cut canal and Canary Wharf from a very large 7th floor southwest facing terrace. It is of generous size (47 sq m, 521 sq ft) with lots of storage. Interior-designed by a resort / hotel architect. Quiet and peaceful.
Energy efficient with state-of-art underfloor heating. Fully equipped with king size bed, bedside tables, large wardrobe in the bedroom. 2m wide comfy sofa, 40" TV, arm chair, coffee table, dining table with Eames-style chairs, office desk in the living room. Microwave, electronic hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, cookware, crockery, cutlery, glassware in the kitchen. Iron, vacuum cleaner and more - ready for modern luxury living.
5 minutes walk to Bromley-by-Bow tube (zone 2) or Langdon Park DLR.15 minutes to City, Stratford or Canary Wharf. Pleasant walking / jogging / cycling in adjacent Lea River, Limehouse Cut and Three Mills conservation area. Olympic Village is 20 minutes walk. Delightfully landscaped gardens. Secure bike store. Secure lobby entry and Video entry phone.
Superfast 1Gb fibre broadband available.
Directly let by London-resident landlord, no agent fees.
Deposit is six weeks rent.
* Please quote ref. 5702361 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62590150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5702361_52067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.