|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (317 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM BACK TO BACK HOUSE
- UNFURNISHED WITH KITCHEN WHITE GOODS
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE/DINER, SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH UNDERSTAIRS CUPBOARD
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE TO FRONT OF PROPERTY
- AVAILABLE LATE NOVEMBER
- STRICTLY NO PETS, NO SMOKERS
A ONE BEDROOM back to back house situated in a pleasant position within ELLAN HAY ROAD, ideally located for its proximity to commuter routes and local amenities. This WELL PRESENTED property is offered UNFURNISHED with Kitchen WHITE GOODS SUPPLIED. Benefits include a modern WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER, good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and allocated PARKING. Available LATE NOVEMBER!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WDAL_53ELLAN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woods Estate Agents, Bradley Stoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.