|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (421 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen Seprate Lounge
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Balcony With Views Over The City
- Min's From Amenities and Transport
- Available Now
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London happy to offer this 3 double bedroom maisonette in Anne Goodman House london E1. Modern light and airy throughout with wooden flooring. The apartment boasts a recently fitted large kithcen, tiled bathroom, spacious reception and 3 good size double bedrooms. The development has a secure entry system and offers amazing views from the front over Canary Wharf and the City from a private balcony off the back, a spacious reception, Private balcony, fourth floor house, Neutral decor, Wooden flooring.
Residents couldn't live in a better location- Great transport links from Whitechapel station to Bethnal Green E2, Bow E3, and Docklands E14 E16.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 170655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.