|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (288 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Gym, 24 Hr Concierge
- Sec's To Royal Victoria Docks DLR
- Sec's To Amenities &Transport
- Allocated Parking
- Available 5th July 2018
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering an apartment situated in well maintained dock-side development, this modern 1 bedroom flat offers a generously proportioned living and entertaining space with a bright and neutral decor throughout. The property comprises good-sized reception room and fitted open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom and smart bathroom, with on-site resident's gymnasium and solarium, business center and concierge.
Bordering the Royal Victoria Dock the property is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including the Excel center, local eateries and the banks of the Thames, while Canary Wharf with its elite facilities is within easy reach. Local transport links include Royal Victoria Station (DLR) and a selection of useful A roads for access into the City and Canary Wharf
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 335686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.