|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Two bedroom modern flat
- Modern well maintained block
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Close to town centre
- Gas central heating
- Modern interior
- Well presented.
- Modern bathroom with shower
A smart modern 2 double bedroom apartment situated close to Newport town centre.
* 2 double bed modern flat
* Town centre location
* Modern kitchen and bathroom
* Gas central heating
* Modern well appointed interior
This 2 bedroom modern 2nd floor flat is located just moments from the centre of Newport, close to a multitude of shops, restaurants & bars. The flat has 2 double bedrooms; bathroom with shower over bath and living room with modern fitted kitchen with oven & hob, fridge freezer and washer dryer. The flat is warmed by gas fired central heating and is double glazed throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276018150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.