|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished 2 bedroom house
- Two double bedrooms - Lawn maintained by gardener
- Gas central heated & Double glazed
- Off street parking - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Call 01704 560006 to book your viewing
This beautifully presented, bright and airy two bedroom home which has been recently renovated is located just around the corner from shops, services and transport links.
The accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom with an additional utility room.
The property boasts a beautiful rear garden, the lawn is maintained by a gardener at no extra cost.
Sorry no Housing Benefit.
**new carpets to be laid as well as new lino for the kitchen**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62594590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 160083R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Birkdale/Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.