|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Situated in a prestigious development
- Close to transport links & DLR
- Offered part furnished
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Concierge facility and on site gym (£20 p/m)
- Additional £60p/m heating charge
- Viewing highly recommended
- Parking available at additional charge (£70 p/m)
Urban Spaces present to the market this well proportioned studio apartment within a prestigious development with excellent transport links. The apartment offers immediate access to the DLR and therefore Canary Wharf and the Isle of Dogs is just a few minutes commute away.
The property offers flexible living space which is ideal for a single professional or couple. There is a modern kitchen and a well presented bathroom comprising of shower over bath, WC and basin.
We strongly recommend a viewing on this property to fully appreciate the lifestyle this apartment can offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P23687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.