|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 June 2019 (32 days ago)|
- Short Walk to Elm Park Underground Station
- Beautifully Refurbished Large Two Bed House
- Two Good Size Bedrooms With New Carpets
- Large Through Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen With New Gas Cooker
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Front Drive For One Car
- Available Now
This beautifully refurbished large two bed terrace house is tastefully redecorated and will make an ideal home for families looking for a quiet residential area in close proximity of local shops, primary schools and a short walk to Elm Park underground station on the District Line. The property comprises of two good size bedrooms both of which have new fitted carpets, a new bedroom window and the stairs have new carpets too. A large through lounge with wood laminate flooring, open plan kitchen with a new gas cooker, ground floor shower room, good size rear garden and front drive for one car. The property has been refurbished throughout to a very high standard and an internal viewing is strongly advised. Call now 01708 472251 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62600022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000506445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.