|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- Excellent well presented contemporary end terrace house
- Two bedroom accommodation with lots of storage space
- Spacious kitchen with cooker and use of appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite with mixer shower
- A fine cul de sac location with level access to amenities
Quality modern end terrace house providing light and spacious two bedroom accommodation. - The house includes a large lounge/dining room which leads into a fitted kitchen with cooker and use of other appliances. This also gives access out to the rear garden
Upstairs on the first floor are two good size bedrooms with lots of built in storage space and a modern bathroom suite with a mixer shower. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden which includes use of a garden shed. The house further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a garage with two off street parking spaces in front.
The property is situated in a quiet residential setting close to the shops including Tesco and Asda supermarkets, with level access to Clevedon sea front and only a short distance from Clevedon Town Centre. EPC=C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8314971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Templer Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, CLEVEDON.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.