|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (377 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 305590
Property Reference: 305590.
This is a rare opportunity for village living in a secluded ground-floor flat, which is an annexe to a period property in a village only 3 miles from Chichester. Off-road parking space and patio, high-speed broadband. Ideal for a quiet professional/couple.
The flat is situated behind the main house, in a quiet cul-de-sac, in East Ashling, at the foot of the South Downs, close to Kingley Vale Nature Reserve. The village has its own pub. Goodwood, Bosham, Chichester Harbour are all nearby.
Chichester is only 3 miles/6 minutes drive away, whilst Portsmouth is 20 minutes in the other direction. Bosham station is 4 minutes by car and Havant station 13 minutes by car. Infrequent bus service. The village has high-speed broadband. Two off-street parking places available. Available late November. New carpets throughout to be fitted 21 November 2017. Kitchen also being refurbished November 2017. (Photos pre-refurbishment). Private Entrance, approached through a walled garden.
- Hall: 1.85 x 3.7 m
- Kitchen: 1.85 x 4.7 m
- Fitted kitchen, electric hob and oven, large fridge-freezer and larder cupboard. Fitted units and shelving. Tumble Dryer.
- Living room: Light and spacious room with windows on two aspects, and french windows to private patio. 4.85 x 6.0m
- Double Bedroom: Two fitted cupboards. 3.0 x 3.0 m
- Single Bedroom/study. Washing machine in cupboard. 1.95 x 2.95 m
- Landing 1.90 x 0.8 m
- Bathroom. WC, Washbasin and roll-top bath. 2.85 x 2.2 m. No standalone shower.
- Private fenced patio.
- Parking. Two off-street parking places available.
- EPC N/A, listed building.
- Electric storage heaters, electric heaters, immersion water heater.
- Loft insulation professionally installed 2015.
- Private drainage and water rates included in rent.
- Council tax, dual tariff (Economy 7) electricity, phone, broadband excluded.
- Council Tax Band A (approximately £1070 in 2017/2018)
- Small pets and cats permitted. No dogs due to the owners' cats and hens.
- No children, no DSS, not permitted by insurance.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £820.00 per month (£189.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 305590
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62602150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30559006112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.