|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2016 (687 days ago)|
- Featuring a lovely private garden
- Spacious kitchen with room for dining and overlooks garden
- Equal sized master bedroom and reception room
- The property holds a shower room and bathroom
- Quiet residential road
- Great location to nearby train stations
SHORT LET. A lovely and spacious three bedroom ground floor flat boasting good sized living space throughout and a private garden situated in a quiet residential area.
Warmington Road is set moments from wealth of amenities on offer in central Herne Hill and nearby Dulwich Village while the green open space of Brockwell and Dulwich Parks are easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.