Office to rent20 Midtown, 20 Procter Street, London, WC1V
£608,110 pa (£50,676 pcm)
10,763 sq. ft.
- 10,763 sq ft (999 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Remodelled double height reception area
- Daikin VRV Fan coil air conditioning
- Low energy LG7 compliant LED Lighting
- 2 new 8 person passenger lifts
- Fully accessible raised access stainless steel floor (1st - 4th floors)
- New Twyfords W/C fittings
- New Mira Alero Showers
- Capped off services to each floor
- 580 sq ft Roof terrace of composite timber decking and low level lighting (5th floor)
**Price shown for the Second and Third floors**
Midtown has attracted some of the world's largest occupiers and is seeing a significant inflow of innovative start-ups.
Stroll through the area and you'll pass the offices of Google, Skype and Yahoo standing shoulder to shoulder with corporates names such as Deloitte and Goldman Sachs and leisure ventures from Gymbox to the Rosewood Hotel.
Clusters of creativity are emerging with fast-growing SMEs in the ever-expanding TMT sector sitting alongside the likes of Warner Brothers, Mindshare and MediaCom.
Holborn Station (Central and Piccadilly lines)
Chancery Lane Station (Central line)
Tottenham Court Road Station (Central and Northern lines)
Farringdon Station (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan lines and National Rail)
Russell Square Station (Piccadilly line)
Crossrail opening in 2018
20 Midtown has been extensively refurbished, remodelled and restyled to provide stunning highly efficient and flexible office space in the heart of Midtown, London's new creative core.
Designed by award-winning architectural practice HUT, the building offers 23,550 sq.ft behind a striking glass façade providing an impressive newly configured reception with partial double height and stunning open plan offices flooded with natural light arranged over first to fifth floors.
Remodelled double height reception area
580 sq ft Roof terrace of composite timber decking and low level lighting (5th floor)
Daikin VRV Fan coil air conditioning
Low energy LG7 compliant LED Lighting
2 new 8 person passenger lifts
Fully accessible raised access stainless steel floor (1st - 4th floors)
New W/C fittings
New Mira Alero Showers
Capped off services to each floor
Approximate Floor Areas
Ground Floor Reception - 548 sq. ft.
First floor - 4,873 sq. ft.
Second floor - 5,353 sq. ft.
Third floor - 5,410 sq. ft.
Fourth floor - 4,143 sq. ft.*
Fifth floor - 3,116 sq. ft.* - includes 592 sq. ft. roof terrace
Total - 23,443 sq. ft.
*Fourth and Fifth floors are to be let together
**All other floors are available separately or together
£56.50 per sq ft.
Estimated at approx. £8.00 per sq. ft.
Currently approx. £17.00 per sq. ft.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62604470.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20midtown2ndand3rd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.