2 bedroom flat to rentColonsay Way, Edinburgh,
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band C
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Shared Garden
- Security Entry
We are delighted to present this bright, modern, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat set in a contemporary and factored development located in Granton, North of Edinburgh city centre.
The accommodation is comprised of:
- Entrance hall
- Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with balcony
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Includes access to a shared gym
- Large residents' courtyard
- Secured underground parking
- Adjacent to Forthquarter public park for pleasant walks.
The accommodation features contemporary flooring and fittings throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and good integrated storage provisions. With ample on-street visitor parking, the up-and-coming Waterfront development area of Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and is close to the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, which provides many facilities including a cinema, and many retail stores. The property is a few hundred yards from the new Edinburgh College, and would be ideal for students, families and professionals alike. There are frequent public transport links in and around the city as well as easy access to the major trunk roads, Forth Road Bridge and the motorway network.
No Smokers, No Pets and no DSS.
References and a deposit will be required in all instances.
Council tax band - C
EPC - B
Rent - £750 pcm
**Furnishings differ from those pictured
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cox & Co, Edinburgh - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.