|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (250 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Sitting Room 4.17m (13'8) x 3.15m (10'4)
- Kitchen/Diner 5.31m (17'5) x 4.52m (14'10)
- Master Bedroom 3.73m (12'3) x 2.59m (8'6)
- En-Suite 2.08m (6'10) x 2.06m (6'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.48m (11'5) x 3.18m (10'5)
- Bedroom 3 2.87m (9'5) x 2.06m (6'9)
- Family Bathroom 2.16m (7'1) x 1.78m (5'10)
- Enclosed rear garden and off road parking for two cars
***** LET AGREED - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED *****
Brand new terraced property situated in village location, enjoying delightful views over surrounding countryside. The property is located within easy reach of village amenities and approx. 20 minutes drive from the local towns of Sherborne, Dorchester and Sturminster Newton. The accommodation is presented to a high standard and comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen diner with French doors leading to the garden. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include an enclosed garden, off road parking for two cars, LPG gas central heating and double glazing. Available immediately. One small pet may be considered.
The village of Buckland Newton has a village shop, popular first school, church, modern village hall and playing field. Dorchester, Sherborne and Sturminster Newton are about 11, 9 and 8 miles respectively, all offering shopping, educational and recreational facilities. Both Dorchester and Sherborne have a mainline railway service to London Waterloo. Cerne Abbas, about 4 miles, has a doctors' surgery and pharmacy, 3 public houses and village store. There is some outstandingly beautiful countryside in the area which is well interspersed with footpaths and bridleways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62611138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BPL170077_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sherborne .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.