|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- · Delightful mid terrace property close to the seafront
- · Unfurnished
- · Spacious through lounge
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC
- · Potential long term let
- · Will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- · Council tax band A / EPC - D
- · Deposit £700/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £15 300 or Guarantor income £18 360
Situated in this excellent location in central Cleethorpes, close to local shops and amenities and just a short walk to Cleethorpes seafront lies this well presented terrace house. The property benefits from a lovely spacious through lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom with modern white suite, to the first floor are three good sized bedrooms. Having gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing; this is a lovely family home, well worthy of a viewing.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on 8th November 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62612557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 30085199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.