|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Excellent one bedroom apartment
- Located on the second floor
- Modern interiors in excellent condition
- Bright open-plan reception room
- Fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Within range of local schools
- The amenities in Canary Wharf are within easy reach
LONG LET. A bright and modern one bedroom apartment on the second floor, featuring an open-plan reception/kitchen, good-sized double bedroom and private balcony.
Located on Westferry Road, a short distance from Canary Wharf and the picturesque River Thames. The nearest station is Mudchute (DLR).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.