|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (376 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 306180
Property Reference: 306180.
Available for rent from 12th November. Two bed (1 double and 1 single) ground floor flat.
The location is excellent with a DLR station only a 5 minute walk away providing access to Canary Wharf in 11 mins only..
Inside the property
1x Large living room
1x Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe
1x Single bedroom with fitted wardrobe
1x bathroom with bath and shower attachment
1x kitchen with fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, hob + oven
1x storage space
The property has allocated parking space in gated area adjacent to flat
The bedrooms and living room have recently been recently re-carpeted.
New vinyl flooring to the bathroom and kitchen
Laminated flooring to the hallway
Comes unfurnished but some furniture can be supplied if required – leather settee, dining table and 4 chairs, double bed frame.
Extras outside property
Secure allocated parking space
The transport options do not get any better than this with quick access to all major hubs and office locations.
London City Airport – only a 5 minute walk
Regular service till late past midnight
To Canary Wharf – 11 mins
To Stratford – 15 mins
To London Bridge – 18 mins
To Bank – 22 mins
To Liverpool Street – 29 mins
473,474,573 – only 5 min walk, covering Woolwich, Beckton, Stratford, Canning Town
London City Airport – 5 mins walk
Free ferry service to Woolwich Arsenal
The flat is located in close proximity to the River Thames. The London City Airport is a few mins away. Only light aircraft take off from this airport and only during day times and even then the noise is not even noticeable due to great insulation.
Local Shops – 5 min walk
Local Park – 10 min walk
Tesco Extra, Sainsbury Megastore – 2 DLR stations (6 mins)
Chinese/Oriental Superstore – 5min walk
Playground with swings, basketball court, football 5 a side – 10 min walk
Nursery and school nearby
Secure Entry to Flat Common Area
Secure entry phone system
Council Tax :Band ‘B’ £964 per annum
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,150.00 per month (£265.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,150.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 12 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 306180
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62616529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30618007112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.